Wednesday, November 14, 2007

7 More Things

How does this happen? Thanksgiving is next week. Didn't we just do this a few months ago? Yikes. It is my favorite holiday, I am super excited and looking forward to a week off, going home, time with family and, of course, that living room nap that goes somewhere between Thanksgiving dinner, kitchen clean-up and dessert. So many things to be thankful for and these are just a few. KimmyK would like us to name seven. Here are mine:

  1. The ability to go places, see things and enjoy myself: Vacations, day trips, long drives, walks in the park, whiling a day away without a care in the world.
  2. Rainy days that wait for me to have a day off so I can sleep in and lounge around in comfy clothes.
  3. Clean sheets, my warm bed and a soft pillow.
  4. The love of a puppy who is so wildly happy to see me when I open the door.
  5. A hot cup of English breakfast tea and soft, sugary sugar cookies.
  6. Movies that make me laugh out loud and so hard it makes me cry.
  7. Friends that can do the same.

Thanks, KK. You have made me think about all of the things which I am truly thankful for but may have taken for granted now and then. Now, I must pass it on. All who read this, consider yourselves tagged to think about but by no means are obligated to list seven things that you are thankful for.


4 comments:

kimmyk said...

i love fresh sheets out of the dryer.
i'm ready for bed when those suckers come out!

a puppy? oohhh that's a great one. especially your little pup. so sweet.

Unknown said...

Those all sound fantastic. Clean sheets are divine! :-)

Anthony said...

My #4 is a cat and #6 is "Talladega Nights".

I think I sleep better on freshly laundered sheets, and if I throw the blankets in too, I never want to get up.

Mandy Lou said...

Ohh all good ones - love the tea and cookies! It's raining here and I feel a cold coming on, so tea sounds good.