Saturday, June 2, 2007

7 More Things


Good Sam, originally uploaded by scoobers1.

Jenni started this off by 'tagging' me with seven random facts about me. Here are 7 more things that just came to my mind.
I am at work at 4:10 am. All my tasks are done. Everyone is sleeping (thank you, Ambien). Here are 7 things I do to occupy my time:

1. Write in my blog.
2. Play Text Twist.
3. Read my book or various catalogs/magazines.
4. Surf the net and answer email.
5. Eat.
6. Walk the stairs (12 floors!)
7. Plant my face in the desk

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Plant your face in your desk! Not even sure what that means. However, I do understand Text Twist - great stress reliever and quite addicting.

Jenni said...

The first 5 of those things are exactly what I do with my down time. Although, sometimes I'll mix up my Text Twist with a Mahjong Solitaire or some other free game I'm trying out (gotta love Gamehouse.com!).

Hope you had a great weekend!

Renee said...

Thank you so much for the kind words you left me. I needed to be reminded of that entry today because I haven't been as good as I should be. Thanks for being an angel with that "nudge" I needed.