Monday, August 6, 2007

SPF: Good Night







My comfy bed, originally uploaded by scoobers1.

I have not posted in about a week just because I've been so busy but always make time to check in on Jenni and Sandi. Jenni participated in Self Portrait Fridays, created by Kristine at R&O. I always loved the concept and decided that I would make it a weekly obligation. Sunday, I found out that Kristine has retired SPF. I am a little sad but realize she has much more important things to focus on and I wish her the best.

I hope that I can keep up with the blog because it has become a means to keep in touch with some very important people in my life. Also, it gives me an outlet to spew random thoughts/events, vent frustration and encourage creativity that I know is still in me and wants to get out.

For now, thanks and good luck to Kristine. May you find the peace you seek. And good night!

5 comments:

Moi said...

How sweet - a perfect ending to SPF, I think. I may post random things on occasional Fridays in honor of Ms. Kristine anyway.

I enjoy your blog ... I hope you keep up with it!

Anonymous said...

aww this really was the sweetest thing ever.

Maybe if you're bored you can pick it up :)

Wendy said...

I will miss SPF. I haven't played in a while but I still look. Very nice farewell.

Jenni said...

Nice farewell Kathy. I'm going to miss SPF too, even though I really haven't had time to play lately. *sigh* Life does get in the way of blogging sometimes!

Sandi said...

Definitely keep up your blog. It's been so great to have this connection with someone who has meant so much to us for so many years.