Monday, April 30, 2007

7 Things

I've been tagged by Jenni

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your post, choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes...

1. This is my first official blog on my own official site!
2. I totally have spring fever and a trip to Rocky Point is a must.
3. I really need to exercise more (Amen, Jenni!)
4. My name is Katherine and I am addicted to iTunes and my Mac.
5. Saying “God Bless You” when someone sneezes and getting one in return when I sneeze is pretty important to me.
6. Kim and i are going to Australia in less than a year!
7. Dragonflies. I have always liked dragonflies.


Thanks for getting me started Jenni!

The people I tag are you who might do this and those I would love to hear from: Christine, Mommy & Daddy, Debbie, Jana, Jessica, Shelly, Laura & Bekah, and DeAnne (That’s more than 7... I know)

No comments: